Here's Jack playing with the tricycle that belonged to Josh when he was a kid! Like I said yesterday, we're having very warm weather so we're getting plenty of outdoor playtime right now. We mostly play in the front yard, which is great for getting to know neighbors! But we're about to start working on our backyard - we have plans to put in a deck (which Josh will probably do during spring break, if not before then) and make the yard a great play space for the kids. I am so excited to be at this point; I'll soon be able to send the kids to the backyard while I make dinner! Just the thought is mind-boggling. Ahhhhh, the possibilities...
Thursday, February 2, 2012
Tricycle
Here's Jack playing with the tricycle that belonged to Josh when he was a kid! Like I said yesterday, we're having very warm weather so we're getting plenty of outdoor playtime right now. We mostly play in the front yard, which is great for getting to know neighbors! But we're about to start working on our backyard - we have plans to put in a deck (which Josh will probably do during spring break, if not before then) and make the yard a great play space for the kids. I am so excited to be at this point; I'll soon be able to send the kids to the backyard while I make dinner! Just the thought is mind-boggling. Ahhhhh, the possibilities...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment