Pages

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

The Long Awaited Pictures

I'm finally posting pictures of our precious Riley. Since I'm a horrible photographer, my friend Ana is coming later today to take really good pictures. So you can look forward to those! Also, these are only the pictures that were on my camera. We had gazillions of visitors but most of the pictures that were taken of our visitors were taken on my mom's camera, so I'm trying to get those from her. They'll be posted eventually.


Her very first picture!



My current favorite picture of her. She's tucked warmly under the blanket that Mamaw (Josh's Mom) crocheted for her.



They call that an Angel Kiss on her left eye. It's from the birth canal and they say it will go away in time.





Aunt Katherine and Riley



Michelle and Riley
Here she's wrapped in the blanket that Anika and Ariana passed down to her.



Papaw (Josh's Dad) and Riley



Mamaw (Josh's Mom) and Riley



Robby, Molly, and Riley



J-Rog and Riley



Rachel and Riley



Zach and Riley


Well, those are all of the pictures on my camera. Remember, there were tons more pictures taken on my mom's camera, so I will try to get those up here soon.

2 comments:

Sarah Patrick said...

Kelly, thanks for posting the pictures. She is adorable!! She already looks tan with beautiful blonde hair. Benjamin had the "angel kiss" too and he still has a little bit of it. I love the picture of Zach and Riley. Zach looks like he is getting so old! I hope you are recovering well and nursing is going okay. I am praying for you everyday! Please call if you want to talk about anything or being a mom! Give that girl a kiss from Benjamin =)

Anonymous said...

So fun to see the pics you do have. Good job getting those up. That's impressive. Can't wait to see you this week (if it works).