Pages

Sunday, April 25, 2010

We're Still Here

Yes, we're still here & I haven't forgotten that I have a blog.

In fact, I've had tons of things I've wanted to post about.

But alas, life is kinda hectic right now so it will just have to wait until I want to spend my free time writing blog posts (instead of sleeping).

Until then, you can enjoy reading other people's blogs. Ok? Sound like a plan?

2 comments:

Megan said...

I am so laughing at this. And you are totally off the hook for the lack of posting.. I mean you have a pretty good excuse. :)

Love you!

Renee said...

I can't judge you for not posting. It would be hypocritical of me considering I haven't posted in almost a month! I'll keep checking in to see when the next post will come...even if it's six months from now! hahaha